Avusa Contact Centre Learnership 2012 Intake
This is the third year of Avusa’s contact centre learnership programme which aims at developing and training unemployed youth, particularly people with disabilities in the field of Contact Centre and Publishing.
This learnership aligned to qualification, Further Education and Training Certificate: Contact Centre Operations, NQF Level 4, SAQA ID 71489, accredited by Services SETA runs from 2 April 2012 to 29 March 2013. A monthly stipend will be paid to successful candidates.
If you wish to apply:
- Download the application form and complete it.
- Once completed, your application form together with certified copies of matric certificate and a confirmation letter of your disability from the doctor/clinic/hospital must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 011 328 2883 before 17h00 on 31 January 2012.
Instructions when applying:
- Please put “Avusa Contact Centre Learnership” in the subject line of your e-mail and attach the form, Matric Certificate and the confirmation letter.
No other documents should be submitted except those mentioned.
- Queries regarding the application process can be directed to Joey Moshoeu on 011-471-4005.
- If you do not receive a response from us by 16 March 2012 please consider your application unsuccessful.
- If your application is shortlisted you will be invited to a panel interview and written assessment.
- If you are accepted onto the programme your training will consist of classroom and on-the-job training by the experts in the field of contact centres. Formal and informal coaching sessions will be provided as well.
- This learnership comprises of six interactive skills programmes such as business writing, coaching personnel, market research and others. A Portfolio of Evidence (POE) of all your work will be required for each skills programme.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Preference will be given to suitable candidates who will add to the diversity of Avusa.
Comments are closed.