Location: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Nelspruit, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Upington, Vereeniging, Witbank
Closing Date: 31 August 2012
Participate in a one year learnership in the banking and microfinance sector.
The BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities.
Are you currently not permanently employed and younger than 30 years? Have you completed Grade 12 and would like to gain experience in the banking sector? Are you fluent in English, and able to communicate well with people, as well as present a professional image?
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS:
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass in English of 60% AND a pass in Accounting OR Mathematics/Maths Literacy.
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record.
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, church, etc.
- Only South African Citizens will be considered.
A monthly allowance of R2 500 will be paid to the successful applicants.
There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
If you meet the above criteria, then apply now to be a learner on the BANKSETA flagship Letsema Learnership!
How to Apply
Fax, email or hand deliver all application forms to Kelly on or before 31 August 2012 as per details on the application forms.
- Interviews will be conducted from August to October 2012.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of October 2012, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- Employment equity targets will apply. The BANKSETA welcomes applications by learners with disabilities.
- The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transport costs.
Comments are closed.