- B.Com Marketing
- 0 – 2 years work experience
- 65 % average at University
- N.B. Please attach your academic transcripts along with your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
This would also provide a graduate with an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of all relevant aspects of the marketing and sales functions (rotation plan to work in/for other departments for specific projects). This opportunity would also potentially provide the graduate with employment at BMW SA.
Some of the duties are to include:
- Development of an option pricing strategy for BMW SA.
- Development of an option profile strategy for BMW SA.
- Support Product Managers on the development of the HOM project (Holistic Option Management).
- Taking over various little projects within the Marketing department to get involved in the different aspects of the Marketing department.
- Learn and understand all systems used by the product managers to get involved with their projects and to get the opportunity to take over different tasks from their projects.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.