Closing Date: 30 November 2012
Duration: 12 months starting February 2013.
Danone Southern Africa, your No 1 in fresh dairy products and desserts. Danone is committed to bringing affordable, nutritious and tasty food to as many South Africans as possible.
Danone is offering a structured graduate, skills transfer and international exposure programme to post graduates with no prior work experience in the following disciplines:
- Degree in Food Technology
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Industrial and Mechanical)
- Post Graduate qualification in Finance (preferably CIMA graduate)
- Post Graduate qualification in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Post Graduate qualification in Human Resource (Industrial Psychologist)
- Post Graduate qualification in Marketing
How to Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com. Please quote advert reference number in application: TUP003A
Enquires can be directed to TalentUP at 011 7069261.
*If you have had no response within 4 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.