Closing Date: 31 August 2012
Denel Dynamics offers bursaries to Top Performing South African Achievers who has a passion for engineering in a high-tech environment and is achievement driven.
We seek students studying/ intending to study a BEng degree in the fields of:
Bursary award will cover:
- University Tuition
- Computer Allowance
An individual is eligible to apply for a bursary provided the following minimum conditions are met:
- Candidate has not received any other bursary for the same period for which they are applying
- Candidate is studying/intend to study a BEng degree (in one of the fields listed above)
- Candidate is studying/ intend to study at a recognised South African University
- Candidate is a South African citizen
- Candidate has not failed any subjects and has an average of 65% for the current academic year
Application/ Selection process
- Phase 1: Apply before 31 August
- Phase 2: Shortlisted candidates will be invited via e-mail to complete psychometric assessments. (assessments will take place in Cape Town, Durban and Gauteng)
- Phase 3: Further shortlisted candidates after phase 2 will be invited via email to attend a panel interview which will take place in Centurion, Gauteng
- Phase 4: Offers will be made to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.