As a Graduate in the Dimension Data Graduate Accelerated Programme , you will get the opportunity to integrate the theoretical world of study and the practical working world. On this programme support and development is provided which ensures that you will learn from the best professionals in the industry.
What we will expect you to do:
- As a successful candidate on the GAP programme you will :
- Follow a technical stream or fulfill a business support roles
- Mentor learners on the Dimension Data Saturday school initiative
- Attend training and coaching sessions
- Join a team that will enable you to contribute to our business and help us to deliver excellent service to our customers.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates for this job:
- You’ll need to be a South African citizen
- Completed a Degree or a Post Graduate Degree
- No more than a year’s work experience.
- We’re particularly interested in hearing from people with a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering qualification
- Have clear criminal and credit records
- Professional Communication skills (both written & spoken)
At Dimension Data we offer you:
- Great People
- The support, inspiration and friendship of great colleagues
- Opportunity for Development
- A great opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Challenging Work
- Live our passion for technology serving our world class clients
- Global Organisation
- A place in our great global family
The Programme runs once a year for 12 months , to start 01 February each year. Graduates are employed on a one year fixed term contract with the view to permanent employment into the business the following year.
We aim to attract the ” top of the class” graduates who have demonstrated leadership skills so whatever your IT ambitions, this programme provides an excellent springboard into your chosen career.
All submissions must be accompanied with the following documents:
- A detailed cover letter outlining why you should be chosen as a Dimension Data Intern as well as which areas within IT are of interest to you
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of drivers license (preferred)
- Certified copy of your most recent Academic record
- Certified copy of your completed Qualification (if applicable)
- 2 x written references from a lecturer or a community leader
IMPORTANT: Candidates must have an average of 75% to be applicable for the program.
Applicants that do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
Comments are closed.