Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Matric. Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year
- Please note that this Learnership is open to FNB staff member’s relatives and acquaintances.
- The Learnership is for Java Programming for 12 months. Applicants will be required to undertake a compulsory aptitude test.
- Applicants need to achieve a passmark equal to or greater than 70% for the aptitude test .
- Applicants must have successfully completed matric, pure mathematics (not maths literacy) and science.
- Documents to submit: Your CV, a schedule of your matric results and/or degree or diploma studied.
- Motivation of not more than 150 words as to why you should be considered for this learnership.
- This learnership is based in Johannesburg.
How To Apply
Comments are closed.