Location: Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage
Closing Date: 03 August 2012
The Goodyear Graduate in Training Programme is benchmarked to world class standards and is underpinned by the principle of shared responsibility between the company and participants for their growth and development.
A key objective of the programme is to ensure that Goodyear secures a competitive advantage by attracting young and dynamic individuals with the correct skills into the organisation.
The programme includes the following activities:
- A comprehensive induction into the company
- Full exposure to the broader value chain activities of the organisation
- Carefully planned rotational training programmes
- Internal and external training identified in accordance with their needs assessments
- Structured development experiences including job assignments and participation in task teams
3rd / 4th year Final year Students
- Diploma / Degree – Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma /Degree – Business Management/ Cost Accounting/Sales & Marketing Management
How to apply
E-mail CV’s + detailed Academic record to:
Marcelle Ownhouse (Focus Personnel)
041 581 4033
Comments are closed.