Bursaries are available for studies in these fields:
- Health Services
- Clinical Psychology
- Emergency Medical Care
- Medical Physics
- Occupational Therapy
- Medical Orthotists And Prosthetists
- Radiography (Specialising In)
TO QUALIFY: South African Citizens with residency in the Western Cape. Acceptance or provisional acceptance to study towards a formal qualification.
Complete this application form and submit it to the Director:
Human Resource Development,
Western Cape Department of Health,
PO Box 2060, Cape Town 8000 (attention; DD: Ashley Thorne: HRD: Implication Bursary Administration Division)
Drop it off at the
Tower Block Building,
4 Dorp Street, Cape Town 8000.
Remember to include certified copies of the following:
- Your ID document
- National Senior Certificate or if currently in Grade 12, your results for June 2011
- University exam results and letters of acceptance from an accredited HEI
- An income tax certificate or salary advice or proof of unemployment for both parents or guardian(s) if not employment.
NO FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Closing date 12 August 2011 at 16h00
A number of bursaries for Nursing (4-yr BCur degree or diploma), Radiography, Clinical Technology, Clinical Engineering or Mechatronics and Clinical Artisans will also be offered to Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) identified by the Department.
Special thanks to Mlungiseleli for sharing this information. You can share your links too by contact us via this page