Applications are invited from unemployed graduates who seek practical work experience and are interested in a Public Service career to apply for internship in the field of Internal Audit
Internal Audit Intern (2 Posts)
Directorate: Internal Audit
Stipend: R3000 per month (Ref. GPW121023)
Participate in a training programme in various audit areas across GPW in line with the approved audit plan.
- National Diploma in Internal Auditing or Bachelor’s degree in Internal Auditing
- Successful interns will be expected to sign an Internship Agreement.
Enquiries: Ms C Shibambo, tel. (012) 334-4616
Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determined by the Government Printing Works.
- Printing Works is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
- It is intended to promote representivity through the filling of these positions.
- The candidature of persons whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form
obtainable from any Public Service departmentand must be completed in full and duly signed.
- A recent CV specifying all qualifications with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications must be attached.
All applications must be forwarded to: The Branch: Human Resources, Government Printing Works, Private Bag X85, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at 149 Bosman Street, Pretoria, marked for the attention of: Ms M Seeiso, Tel. (012) 334-4541.
Closing Date: 9 March 2012
Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.