Location: JHB, Isando
Closing Date: 24 August 2012
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Food Technologist based at the Isando Biscuit Factory reporting to the Quality Manager.
Key Performance Areas:
- Prompt testing of raw materials and effluent as per procedure
- Micro sampling as per procedure
- Sampling of raw materials as per procedure
- Rotation and labeling of raw materials
- Housekeeping and hygiene of the lab
- Assist QA Lab Technician with QMS duties and non-conformance control
- Stock control of lab consumables and chemicals’
- Computer Literacy
- Good communication and people skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- National Diploma or BSc in Food Technology / Biotechnology
How to Apply
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short- listing.
This advertisement serves to attract suitable, qualified candidates directly from the market. Group Internal Recruitment within AVI seeks to reduce the reliance on external recruitment agencies with the exception of preferred recruitment partners. Agencies wanting to be considered as a preferred recruitment partner should apply on line on the AVI website by clicking on the careers link and then recruitment agencies.
Comments are closed.