INVITATION TO UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES / DIPLOMATES OF KWAZULU-NATAL FOR INTERNSHIP (REF N0. KZN PT1201)
KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury is committed to assisting unemployed youth to gain
practical experience in the field of Financial Management, Accounting, Legal and
Finance, Economics, HR Management, Supply Chain Management, Journalism,
Communication, Public Relations and Administration.
The program will include a work-based structured approach to experiential learning
related to an occupation with an aim to acquire competencies in the above-mentioned
In terms of the Department’s Employment Equity Plan, a greater percentage of students
who were previously disadvantaged including people with disability will be taken onto the
programme; and whom are therefore encouraged to apply.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Unemployed KwaZulu-Natal Graduates/Diplomates between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Must have a relevant tertiary qualification as follows: Degree or National Diploma.
Applicants must be:
- Unemployed after the completion of the tertiary qualification.
- Prepared to relocate to Pietermaritzburg at own cost.
- Computer literate.
- Prepared to undergo a selection process that will include a competency assessment and/or structured interview.
Maximum of 1 year, applicants will be required to enter into a contract with the Department. The
program will run from 1st April 2012 till 31st March 2013
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications must be accompanied by a detailed CV including contact telephone numbers, physical and postal address, certified copies of ID, qualification(s), statement of results/academic record and a covering essay motivating why you want to take part in the internship program.
- Clearly state the field you are applying for e.g. Financial Management, Legal and Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations or Administration.
- Applications must be marked for the attention of Ms S.N Zungu / Mr A.S Zulu, Head of Provincial Treasury, Human Resource Management and Development, PO Box 3613, Pietermaritzburg, 3200.
- Enquiries can be directed to: Mr. S. Qwabe at (033) 8974422 (033) 8974422 .
- Note: People that have participated in the internship programme will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 03 FEBRUARY 2012
NO FAXED, E-MAILED OR LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Closing Date: 03 February 2012
Comments are closed.