The State of the Site after Four Months
- Subscribers: 84 (If you haven’t subscribed yet, please leave your email address here: www.puffandpass.co.za/subscribe - to get site updates in your inbox.)
- Total Visitors: 19,439 people (since June 2011)
- Average Daily Visitors: 150 people (it is very quiet around here on weekends)
- Busiest Day Ever: 31 August 2011 with 329 visitors. (Phew… I had to answer a lot of questions on that day hey…)
- Total Page Views: 102,662 pages (since June 2011)
- Average Daily Page Views:
- Most Visitors in a Month: 2,758 visitors in September 2011
- Busiest day of the week: Wednesdays
- City with most visitors: Johannesburg, South Africa (with 2,094 visitors)
- University with most visitors: Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University with 887 visitors. University of Johannesburg is second with 433 visitors.
- Leading Referrer Site: Google with 8,430 referrals. Followed by Facebook with 3424 referrals.
- Most Viewed Page: Simba Learnership 2012 (1,659 views)
- Facebook Likes: 197 (This number corresponds to the clicks on the sidebar of the site – not visible to cellphone users. This is a little disappointing because we get our second most visitors from Facebook. I am hoping that more people are going to support us by clicking the Like Box on the right.
- CV Template: 67 Downloads (since August 2011). Another thing: I have added another CV Template for your downloading pleasure. This is for the people who are very brave. Only one page. No covers and all the other stuff.
- Cover Letter Template: 58 Downloads (since August 2011)
So, it is best to doff my hat to each an everyone of you. Hoping that at least one of you managed to get something positive out this site. From here we can only grow from strength to strength.
‘Till next time.
Comments are closed.