Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
Closing Date: 15 August 2012
All applications close 15 August 2012.
Adventure, thrills, a constant buzz… Welcome to the media world. Think you can handle it?
Graduates in Media Opportunity
Feeling like things in your career are a little… ho-hum? We know what you mean – we’d feel the same way if we had to leave the thrilling world of newspapers, magazines, broadcasting, the internet… Which is why we want you to join us! Whether you’re a marketing maestro or an ace at accounting, we’ve got space for you.
We want to give 10 deserving students a 1 year internship at some of our leading publications!
All you need? To be in your final year of any degree. Yup, anything.
How does it work?
- Send us your details, confirming that you’ve completed (or are in your final year of) an undergraduate degree or diploma with good academic results.
- If you’re one of the 10 selected graduates you’ll head to Media24 to work in multi-disciplinary teams on challenging business projects, offering innovations and solutions that will boost our business.
- Impress us enough, and our business will become your business: the crème of the crop will enter the Media24 Internship Programme, working in the relevant business units across the company.
Ideal Graduates in Media applicant should:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and/or Afrikaans will be considered)
- The ability to work under extreme pressure and to strict deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good people skills
- Persistence and resilience
- Questioning and listening skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Commercial Knowledge
- The ability to work in a team
Apply Online and upload your CV together with a Letter of Motivation/Cover note (why do you want to join the Graduates in Media Programme, and what do you have to offer?). All applications close 15 August 2012.
NOTE: Please note that NO applications will be accepted without the most recent copy of your academic results.
Comments are closed.