Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 30 June 2012
The Human Resources division in Cape Town currently has a vacancy for a HR Intern who, reporting to the Human Resources Manager will be on an accelerated programme and gain exposure to multiple Human Resource disciplines and will work closely with the HR team to deliver on all aspects of IR/Remuneration & Benefits/Recruitment/Training & Development/Talent Acquisition.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to function independently and within a team
- Outstanding communication skills, coupled with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify problems and suggest solutions
- Capable of handling pressure
- Time management skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting and Administration within all HR disciplines
- Co-ordinating and executing Recruitment/Acquisition activities
- Supporting and co-ordinating Talent and Development initiatives
- Co-ordinating Wellness events
- Executing Remuneration/Benefits processes
- Participating in a range of Employer Relations activities and tasks
- Participating in various ad hoc related projects
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be given first preference.
Comments are closed.