Location: Cape Town
Based in Century City, Cape Town, Nasatech (Pty) Ltd is seeking 3 Learners for a Junior Bookkeeping Learnership running from 1 June 2012 to 1 June 2013.
Successful candidates will receive theoretical and practical training which will assist them in becoming a Junior Bookkeeper.
- Learners need to have a head for figures and passion to work in a corporate environment.
- Learners will need to dedicate their time to full-time training and studying.
- Learners need to be able to travel to Century City and Bellville on a daily basis. Monday-Friday
- As this is a Learnership, Learners need to be prepared to not receive a salary, but an allowance to cover travel and basic living costs.
- Learners need to be able to read and study in English.
- Learners need to have passed matric with Maths and English (accounting an advantage)
- Learners will study to achieve the following: Bookkeeping to trial balance, debtors clerk function, creditors clerk function, inventory systems and bank statement reconciliation and payroll and monthly SARS returns
Mark CVs “Learnership” and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.