Closing Date: 20 June 2012
National Youth Chef Training Opportunities for People with Disabilities
Netcare Limited is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to South Africa’s brightest young people with a disability.
The programme will be offered for a period of one year at following regions:
- Cape Town
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Be between the ages of 20 and 35 years
- Language proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for people
- Be a South African Citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID book
- Must have a disability
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy. Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people living with disabilities.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively fax application details to fax number: (011) 301-0079, by no later than 20 June 2012. Please use reference number 01CH when applying.
Comments are closed.