Closing Date: 15 July 2012
What does the bursary offer?
Old Mutual Accountancy Bursaries cover:
- The full costs of tuition at University of Cape Town (UCT) or Stellenbosch University.
- Residence fees and one annual return flight home for students who are not studying in their hometown.
- Vacation work.
- The better the quality of your degree the more incentives you will be offered.
- Book and general allowance.
How to qualify for the bursary?
You need a matric with at least 70% or Level 6 for all subjects including Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and English.
You also need to commit to our CA Training Programme after which you will work for Old Mutual for a specified period of time. Please apply timeously for admission to the university.
How to Apply
Download the application form which must be completed in your own writing.
- Read through the requirements carefully.
- Send certified copies of your identity document and your results, not originals.
- Application deadline is 15 July of every year.
- If your results are not available please submit your application form in the meantime and indicate that your results will follow as soon as they are available.
- Provide valid contact details.
- Sections H & I of the application form need to be completed by your school principal.
- Don’t forget to attach the required hand-written biography and essay to your application form.
- We will not accept application forms sent by fax or email.
- Only South African citizens can apply.
- Please note that this opportunity is intended for EE/AA candidates only.
The Coordinator – Accounting Bursary
FinRisC Human Resources (4C)
Po Box 66
Tel: +27 (0)21 509 2656
Comments are closed.