Information Technology (Head Office) is offering limited experiential learning opportunities for highly motivated, analytical and unemployed graduates for a period of twelve months. The positions will be based in Tshwane (Centurion and 7 Church) x 23 Positions).
The Post office invites applications from unemployed graduates who completed a recognized 03 year tertiary qualification (National Diploma/Degree) in Information Technology at a recognized institution. In the following exciting IT disciplines:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Databases Administration,
- Access and Identity,
- Systems development,
- Application programming,
- Backup and Storage and Information Security.
- Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
- Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
- Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training
- Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
- Persons must be South African Citizens seeking workplace experience.
- Completed a 3 year recognized Degree/diploma / certificate in the above mentioned fields of study.
- Must be residing within the reasonable distance of area of work.
- Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
NB: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY:
- Comprehensive CV,
- Certified copies of certificates,
- Statement of results,
- ID Copy and
- Contact telephone numbers
THE COMPANY’S DIVERSITY POLICY WILL APPLY. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Enquiries regarding the programme can be directed to: Lydia Mabena on 011 695 – 2733
The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
To Apply, go to: WWW.SAPO.CO.ZA and click on careers OR
Send your CV to The Senior Manager: Recruitment and Selection
Human Resources: Head Office
(Attention: Cobus Prinsloo)
PO Box 2042
CORPORATE POST OFFICE, 0074
Fax Number: 0866 883 531
Closing Date: 20 June 2011
Thanks to Qalisa for sharing….
Comments are closed.