Closing Date: 20 July 2012
The incumbent will:
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all HR projects
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spread sheets
- Compile and mail out regret letters
- Coordinate candidate interviews, reference checking and pre- employment testing
- Do background checks
- Compile and mail out offer letters
- Filing (electronic and manual)
- Leave capturing
- Organise meetings and events according to the needs of the HR plans and initiatives/programmes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Human Resources degree / diploma
- One year of HR generalist or HR administration experience
- SAP ( HR) experience would be an advantage
How to Apply
Should you meet the above requirements, please e-mail your detailed CV (indicating clearly the position you are interested in), a certified copy of your ID, qualification certificates, the names, telephone numbers and e mail addresses of at least three contactable referees and a covering letter summarising the reasons for applying to email@example.com
Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks, security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks, as well as competency assessment and psychometric testing, will form part of the selection process.
SANSA subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity, including welcoming applications from all persons with disabilities. Preference will be given to candidates in accordance with this.
Comments are closed.