Closing Date: 28 July 2012
The Operations Learnership programme is a learnership programme targeted at an entry level role within the Corporate Investment Banking Operations area in the Bank. It is a 12 month programme broken down into 3 months of theoretical training followed by 9 months of practical training (workplace-based).
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- be self-reliant and capable for independent work
- communicate clearly and efficiently
- deal with own correspondence (email)
- interact with people at all levels
- use MS Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- use MS Excel (intermediate)
- use MS Word (intermediate to advanced)
- work accurately and neatly
- work methodically and systematically
- work under pressure & meet deadlines
- filing and general office administration
- filing correspondence and other records
- internal co-ordination and liaison
- opening and dealing with incoming mail
- receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mail
Standard Bank is a South African-based financial services company with a global presence. Standard Bank believes that it is through their people that they will succeed and that only by working together will they make their offering to its customers. Standard Bank – Moving Forward.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.