Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) has established a bursary scheme to offer financial assistance for qualifying applicants to undertake full-time study at ny South African university in the following fields:
- BSc – Computer Science
- BCom – Economics, Accounting or Statistics
- BA – Geography (majoring in GIS) or Demography
- Only SA citizens between the ages of 17–21.
- Applicants should have a minimum symbol C in Mathematics.
- University acceptance letter.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 60% aggregate.
- Only SA citizens between the ages of 17–21, who are currently doing 1st and 2nd year undergraduate studies.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 60% pass rate on all courses.
Application forms are available from the Stats SA website (www.statssa.gov.za) and at any Stats SA provincial office. Late, incomplete or unsigned application forms will not be accepted. Completed application forms, CV, certified ID copy and qualifications/grade 12 certificate, may be delivered to: Statistics South Africa, 170 Andries Street, Pretoria or posted to Nozibele Maso, Human Capacity Development, Statistics South Africa, Private Bag X44, Pretoria 0001.
Successful applicants will be notified about their award status on or before 30 January 2012. For any enquiries please contact: Nozibele Maso at 012 310 4855, email@example.com
Closing date: 13 January 2012
Advert PDF (1.12MB)
Application form DOC (139KB)
Comments are closed.