How to Submit a Learnership, Graduate Programme or Bursary?
To maintain the high standard that we have established over the past few months, we have come up with a number, yet very simple, of guidelines about the type of posts we put on the site. To this end, we publish programmes that meet the criteria listed below.
How the submission process works?
- The closing date and location where successful candidates will work and the industry in which your organisation operates must be indicated.
- Academic requirements must be indicated.
- The procedure for applying (online, fax, email etc) for your programme/bursary must be clearly indicated.
- Where applicable, the URL for Online applications must be indicated. If your site uses iframe, please provide a direct link to the application’s page.
- Personal and contact details of people (s) to whom enquiries must be forwarded must be indicated. Please Note: email addresses from web email service providers (gmail, yahoo, webmail) are NOT accepted.
- Submissions can be sent in a typed email or as an attachment.
- Attachments must be in MS Word (*.doc, docx), PDF (scanned or secured documents are not accepted) or txt format.
- Where applicable, provide a URL (web address) from which application forms can be downloaded.
- Submissions must include only the information pertaining to the programme being submitted. Candidates can always visit your organisation’s website for more information (history, mission & vision…).
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org (Career-seekers: Do NOT send your CV to this address)
To get a better idea of what we’re looking for spend some time browsing the site.
- Secured documents are accepted.
- Scanned documents are NOT accepted
- Images (Logos….): the site does not post anything with images on. So, make sure your documents do not have any images on.