Trainee Accountants perform audits on allocated clients. Registering for a training contract under the TIPP programme enables candidates to specialise in the audit function. This specialisation is a prerequisite to perform the attest function, i.e. to sign an audit report.
Education: 3 and 4 Year training contracts are available to Graduates and Postgraduates who are studying towards or who have completed a B Com Accounting, BBus Sci, Bcompt or B Accounting Degree with or without GDA/Hons/CTA
5 Year training contracts are available to undergraduates studying part time towards a SAICA accredited accounting qualification
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letter)
- Perform Audit Work
- Complete Tax Returns
- Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
- Manage personal performance
- Work effectively in teams
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Write clearly and succinctly
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
In application for this position please upload your cv, a copy of your matric certificate, and academic transcripts of your degree.
Comments are closed.