Closing Date: 4 June 2012
- Assist HRD with training and certification
- Assist HR Consultant with hearings, conduct disciplinary hearings
- Encode clinic statistics
- Conduct exit interviews; ensure that interview guides have been followed.
- Co-ordinate and implement Employee Assistant Program(EAP)
- Compiling quarterly employment statistics report
- Scheduling and sourcing training for employees
- Update all training notice boards
- Capturing training conducted every month
- Doing community projects i.e. visit schools, HIV/AIDS, TB and drugs talks.
- Ensuring BBBEE files are up to date for audit
- Adapt very easily,
- BAC candidate
- Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
B. Com/B. ADMIN/DIPLOMA in Human Resources Management.
How to apply
Forward CV together with certified copy of ID and qualifications to email@example.com
Comments are closed.